An autumn 2017 escape in Santorini and the Ira Hotel & Spa!
You already know that the first months of autumn have a quite summer feeling across the Aegean Sea’s islands. Temperatures are high, the sun is bright, the sea is still hot and the first autumn breezes are creating a refreshing atmosphere across the island. And above all the prices for the accommodations are now cheaper as we are moving towards the midseason and leaving behind the high-season. It is widely accepted that the fewer crowds of September and October are making the island of Santorini more attractive. So, an autumn 2017 escape in Santorini and the Ira Hotel & Spa sounds amazing and it is going to be! Read below some tips to enjoy even more September and October in Santorini!
- The fireworks spectacle of Ifestia 2017 takes place on the night of September the 16th. Reserve a table at the White Cave Restaurant not to miss a sparkle from this stunning show.
- Grape Harvest is now over, so if you go for a wine tasting you might have the chance to see more about the procedure of wine making in Santorini.
- The lower temperatures make activities, like hiking, in Santorini more pleasurable and less sweaty. You can now take the path passing outside Ira Hotel & Spa and reach Oia without worrying so much about the sun.
- The two major events of Red Bull Art of Motion and the Santorini Experience happen on the 7/10 and 6-8/10 respectively.
- Even if there is going to be a rain, keep in mind that first of all it is going to be short and will refresh the atmosphere.
- Sunset views are much better as we approach the end of autumn.
What do you think of an autumn 2017 escape in Santorini at the Ira Hotel & Spa, which combines caldera view accommodations with rooms and suites, an elegant spa and a sea and sunset view restaurant? Check out all the details at www.ira-hotel.com.